Our services and expertise cover:
- Independent Verification/Certification that both design and construction meets the owner/contract requirements
- Inspection and Test Plans (ITP’s) for each activity prior to commencement of the respective activities, ensuring adequate Hold Points and testing procedures are included.
- Hold Points and Witness Points: Review, comment and release of Hold Points – including on-site inspections
- Lot Reviews / Closure: Progressive review of Lots and compliance against ITP’s and Project requirements
- Quality Audits: Carrying out either periodic or ad-hoc audits on the Contractor’s systems and products
- Surveillance: Providing site surveillance and producing daily diaries for both on-site and off-site activities (including supply chain)
SMEC also has extensive experience delivering world class construction phase services (CPS) on complex, high-value, technically diverse projects around the world.